Places of interest
San Miguel Arcángel Church
Located in the Plaza de la Iglesia, it was built at the end of the 15th century, although it was renovated in the 18th century. The church has a rectangular floor plan and its masonry walls are finished with cornices of balls. In addition, they emphasize the Greater Chapel - covered with vault of crucería -, two sepulchers - one of 1488 and another of 1503 -, a baptismal stone stack and the gothic cover.
Nuestra Señora de la Concepción Hermitage
Located on the M-604 road - between the kms. 19 and 20 - was erected in the seventeenth century in the heart of the Lozoya Valley. It has a rectangular floor plan, masonry walls, baroque style with round doors and a porch with Tuscan columns. In addition, of its religious character, its situation is ideal to contemplate the Valley and approaching walking to her.
Navazo Hydraulic Mill
Of recent rehabilitation conserving all its structure and old machinery from the XVIII century and that was working at full capacity until 1971. It is possible to visit appointment by calling the Town Hall in which it will be possible to observe not only the operation of this only hydraulic mill if not also An exhibition of old implements and explanations through panels of what these ancient trades have represented in Lozoya Valley.
Pinilla del Valle and the water are very related. In addition to the reservoir, the town has five interesting sources.
Galería de Imágenes